An Anniversary..of Divorce

On February 4, 2005 I was filled with hope.

February 4, 2005  my divorce was finalized.

After five years of knowing.

After five years of turning over every rock.

After trying and trying to make it work..for the children.

After thinking I simply cannot lose my mom to Altzeimers and my husband at the same time.

I just turned direction.

I got in the direction of LOVE.

I felt great on February 4, 2005.

On that day I woke with my three lovlings sprawled all over my bed.

We read in my bed and I fell asleep.

I woke to a window version of winter wonderland.

 In my sacred vision the snow looked like the wedding dress my mom made for me.(The same mom that didnot know who I was.)

It was a weird day.

It was a happy day.

It was a sad day.

It was one of the happiest days of my life!

Blessings ,
Virginia

Sign up.Lets enjoy the journey.














No comments:

Post a Comment