Feng Shui Friday: The Letting Go Of Stuff.

A few years back I got a dumpster. You can read it here.

It was invigorating. It was life changing.

I felt like I threw my children's childhood away.

So it was also sad.

In my 25 minute nightly cleanout, I have assigned places to gift my buckets and buckets of Legos.

Yet another example of me throwing my children's childhood away.

Today, at lunchtime, I snow shoed in the woods behind my house.  I suddenly became 12 year old me.  I was exploring. I was feeling a tad bit lost. I was in love with nature. I was 12 .


Yes my mom tossed all of my stuffed animals. My mom saved nothing from my childhood.

Yet I remembered.

I remembered the me without stuff.

The stuff just doesn't matter.

What matters is the essence of who we were, are and always will be.

I can not ever throw away my children's childhood. Their childhood lives in their hearts. 

Hearts that will be beating way beyond mine.

Sign up on the top right.

Blessings ,
Virginia










No comments:

Post a Comment