Single Mom Thriving. I Fell in Love! With Shoveling.

I remember shoveling snow with a baby monitor and a cellphone attached to each hip.

Each time the baby monitor went wacky I would panic.

I would rush to the door, do two steps at a time and make sure all three babes were okay.

Baby monitors were a bit wacky back then.

I remember a hip high end of the driveway pile on one night of shoveling when I still carried a baby monitor. A plow driver stopped and did the job.

I remember moving here and a neighbor plowed me out at every snow storm.

I remember when that neighbor stopped plowing me out and it was once again up to me.

My kids and I did the job.

Then one went to college.

So we kicked it up another notch.

I remember when wuzband had those two and I cried in the driveway. I took breaks. Yet, I shoveled two feet of snow.

Then two went to college and us two became ninjas.

Five times shoveling in two days.

I am going out again to do the end of the driveway.

I kind of love it.

I love being outside.

I love that at 53 I can still shovel.

I love that as a single mom I can take care of my family.

I knda love shoveling.

I really love snow.!

Blessings,

Sign up on the top right for some amazing goodies that I only gove to my email peeps. xo









No comments:

Post a Comment