Meet Virginia




Hi there I'm Virginia McCormack, a single mom of three, a life coach, a writer and a teacher.

I started this blog to inspire women to live life on their terms. I believe we all have unique gifts to offer the world.

I write four or five times a week on spirituality,Feng Shui and thriving as a single mom. My goal is that you find something here that resonates with your soul and leads you to knowing your absolute perfection.

Here is a sample of my most read posts:

Stop Searching and Start Discovering

What Should I Do?

Single Mom Thriving.

Friday's Feng Shui: Start with the Clutter;Ten Tricks

Ways To Be Brave



I have been working with women and families for over 25 years as a teacher, counselor, home school coordinator, writer, life coach and career counselor.

I earned my Master's Degree in Counseling from The University of Southern Maine.

I earned my Bachelors Degree in Communications from St. Bonaventure University.

I also post daily inspirations on instagram as well as some other fun stuff on Facebook.

Here's my facebook welcome


Hope to hear from you.

Many Blessings,
 Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment