Feng Shui Friday: Clearing Out Is All About the Baby Steps.

As you know (or don't know) one of my New Year's Resolutions was to spend 25 minutes each day clearing out.

I gave my self wiggle room. If I couldn't do 25 minutes that was okay.

The purpose of the goal was to spend some time each and every day clearing out. The each and every day mattered more than the time spent doing it. I simply cleared out each  and every day.

If we do something each and every day it becames a habit.

The doing it matters more than the time spent doing it.

So here I am 48 days of clearing something out.

It feels great.

Yes! Due to snowstorms, free hours spent shoveling and life, there are bags and boxes in my garage to be taken to various places. I am just blessing my garage as a holding place.

I love my empty spaces. I love the letting go.

Yet what I am learning most is what I already knew.

Everything happens a lttle bit at a time.

Do that little bit today!

It is all about baby steps.

Many blessings,
Virginia.


Sign up on the top right to receive the best Feng Shui info. ever!












No comments:

Post a Comment