Let's Play More

When was the last time you played?

Be honest. How many of your free, precious 24 hours in a day, have been spent in the swirl of politics?

I am not talking about the calling and the emailing of Senators. I am also not talking about the marching.

I am talking about the Facebook feed, the internet suck, and the netflix, TV, food (name your vice) numb.

Let's Play More!

We all know play is how children learn.

We adults still need learning.

When was the last itme you played?




After I shot this video, I learned once again that these woods have swamps. My foot got submerged. I laughed.

Laughing, alone in the woods, feeling like a kid, was simply awesome!!

Lets play more!!

Come play with us. Sign up on the top right.

Blessings,
Virginia





No comments:

Post a Comment