Getting Organized; A Spiritual Practice Part Two

Organizing your week and your day is a spiritual practice. Your days matter.

Last Sunday I wrote about how I plan for my week. You can read it here.

I do a version of the same thing every day.

I believe reflection helps us to know ourselves better.

There is nobody better to know than yourself.

At the end of my work day I spend 10-15 minutes reflecting.

Who did I touch in a positive way today?
What exactly did I get done?
Did I procrastinate? If so, how can I make friends with that fear? (Procrastination  is just fear.)
When did I feel great today?
Did I stick to my schedule?
What did I learn?
Is there anything I want to change for tomorrow?

Then I look at tomorrow's schedule. I tweak anything I can to make sure I feel successful.

 I don't care what you do for work. Through that work you are sharing yourself with the world. Our world, more than ever, needs someone who is reflecting.

Our world needs YOU reflecting on how YOU make this world a better place each and every day!

Thank you!

Many blessings,
Virginia

Please join this amazing email community. Such a group of rockstars! Top left sign up xo

Need help reflecting? Need help making sure each day counts? Email me here.











No comments:

Post a Comment