Getting Organized, A Spiritual Practice.


Getting Organized A Spiritual Practice
Each Sunday I spend an hour or so getting ready for the upcoming week.

The first thing I do is create a peaceful environment. I play calming music, light a candle and make myself tea.

I then review last week by asking these questions,

What were my successes of the week?

When did I feel joy?

What were the challenges?

What did I learn?

How can I tweak my schedule this coming week to insure more success?

For example:
    I didn't workout each day as I had planned. I had a killer headache on Thursday so I rested instead. I had a crazy headache because I didn't get enough sleep the night before.  Wednesday night I went back to the computer and stayed up late working.  I put my five am wake up goal before my 8 hours of sleep goal. This coming week I do not want to work in the evening. If I do I will set an alarm for 8pm.

After I am done with looking at last week, I write down everything I want/have to get done this coming week. I then organize the list in categories of house, me, work, kids. I make note of what I learned from last week. And finally, I plug in all activites into my calendar.

I blow out my candle in gratitude.

Next week I will share part two.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Blessings,
Virginia

Please sign up and receive your free feng shui ebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment