Single Mom Thriving: Have Faith



Being a single mother is a dauntingly enormous job.

It is difficult to carry the weight of your family on your one set of shoulders.

It is exhausting being the only one to care for sick children.

It is lonely when there is no one to take care of you.

It is scary to look at the piles of bills, and the piles of laundry and the piles of commitments.

Being a single mother is doing the near impossible.

 I have been a single mom for almost 15 years. It is possible.

You just need to have faith. Faith in yourself. Faith in your children. Faith in God.

Having faith in yourself is the cornerstone of your family.  Keep telling yourself you can do it.    'You can do this' lead me to taking apart a toilet, fixing a dishwasher, setting up a generator, and dealing with a flooded basement. The list could go on.  Some mornings faith in myself was what got me out of bed.

Your children know if you believe in them. Have faith that they will have a joyous childhood and will grow into amazing adults.  They count way more than the ridiculous statistics.

Lastly and equally important have faith in God. When things seem hard ask God for help and trust help is already there. Times when I threw up my arms and asked God for help lead to the most amazing miracles.

Yes single motherhood is an arduous endeavor.

Faith makes it easier.



Blessings,
Virginia

If you need help along the way as a single mom email me here or call me here 207-361-7453

Please sign up for your free feng shui book on the top right.

















No comments:

Post a Comment