Today We Marched. Tomorrow We Do LOVE..



I could not march today.

Yet I was there in spirit and I watched as much as I could.

Thank you brave, LOVE  spirited Americans!

As Marty Walsh said in Boston, "This Country was already great!"

I believe it will continue to be so.

Did you watch Ashley Judds speech? See it here

If you have never been sexually assaulted you might not get the significance and that is beautiful. (You are in the minority)

The thing is we get to be mad.

We get to be angry.

We are allowed to be simply flabberghasted.

YET

This cannot be a war against President Trump.

Wars bring death.

We cannot be about death.

Tomorrow we LOVE!

We recognize all of the love we have right here and right now.

From that love we act.

We act in whatever way feels right to us.

This not a war.

This is Love taking over.

Love always wins!

Many blessings,
Virginia

Come on over to the best love ever! Top right xo





No comments:

Post a Comment