Be the Light



Friends I cannot come up with many appropriate words on this inauguration day.

My Friday Feng Shui seemed too trite.

I did, however,  spend much of my free time clearing out stuff.

Cleaning brings me a sense of peace. Getting rid of stuff unclutters the clogged parts of my brain. Clean closets, clean counters, a clean refrigerator, a clean anything makes me fell more in control.

Today I needed to feel more in control.

Eight years ago I cried while watching President Obama being sworn in as our 44th President.

Today I cried when I listened to President Trumps's inauguration speech.

( I chose not to watch the inauguration.  I chose to only listen to the inaugural speech on Maine Public Radio.)

My tears were as different as the two men.

The first came from love. The second comes from fear.

I had hoped for kinder words in the inaugural speech.  Yesterday I shared this on my facebook page. I had hopes of more kindness.

I will still have hope.

I will honor my tears.

I promise to be light in every way I can.

Please join me.

Be the light!

Many Blessings,
Virginia

Sign up on the top left to be in our community.



No comments:

Post a Comment