Quotes

I love quotes!

Quotes are like a great healthy snack. They nourish in just the right way and in just the right time.

I came across this one today.

Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent. C.J. Jung

It was a perfect find as I spent a few hours writing on today's snowday. I was feeling a tad guilty for writing as my children were doing their own thing. When I found this quote, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that me living MY life and taking care of MY creative needs is the best thing I could ever do for my children.

Naturally, once the writiing was done, snow fun began!

Blessings,
Virginia

Need help balancing your needs with your children's needs? I would love to help. virginiamccormack05@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment