Facebook: Fake Book

A dear friend of mine once said "Facebook equals Fake Book."

I deactivated my account a while back.

Many have told me such an action is an entrepreneur's suicide. As an entrepreneur, I beg to differ. My deactivation will not have any effect on my overhead. Most of my clients come to me by word of mouth and by God's power.

I deactivated because I found myself too attached. I was checking my likings and comments numbers way too much.  I was in the process of making facebook into FAKE book. I never wanted that to happen. I never wanted to be what my dear loving friend described.

I never want to be FAKE.

I want to be REAL.

I will go back to facebook. Next time I will be way more authentic.

Until then.....

I am so enjoying the break.

Blessings,
Virginia

Need some help being more of the unique authentic YOU.  I would love to help. virginiamccormack05@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment