Feng Shui Friday: The Bathroom



The bathroom often gets a bad rap in Feng Shui because of all of the drains and the sayings like "There's money flushed down the toilet."

However, I prefer to see the bathroom as a temple to self care. It is in the bathroom that we are most vulnerable and it is a place to bring reverence to your body and soul.

Promise to hold your self care as sacred.

*In your journal answer these questions:
   How do I care for and speak (self talk especially) about my body?
   How do I present myself to the world?
   What beliefs are holding me back?

*Some enhancements for the bathroom to try:

        Start with an intention: My body is my temple.

        Make the room beautiful by adding fresh flowers, candles and plants.
        Invest in fluffy luxurious towels.
         Keep the toilet seat closed.
         Keep it clutter free.
        Bring in reminders of the purity and goodness yourself.

When you take showers or baths imagine all negative energy and old beliefs that are holding you back going right down the drain.
 
   Remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN Shway. Have fun making your home a mirror to your wonderful life.

Blessings,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment