Feng Shui Friday; The Bedroom

The three most important guas in your home are the entryway, the kitchen and your bedroom.
You can find the entryway post here and the kitchen post here.

      Your bedroom is your haven from the world and the most intimate room of your home.
You spend at least a third of your life in this room resting, romancing and rejuvenating. Yet many people treat the bedroom as an after thought because guests don't see it. 

*In your journal write the answers to these questions:
     * How rested do I feel?
     * How is my relationship with my partner? (Or if single) Am I wanting to attract a new partner?
     * How do I feel when I walk into my bedroom?

*Always start with an intention, "I feel rejuvenated and romanced each and every day."

*Try some of these enhancements

        Keep it as clean as possible.

        Make your bed each and every day.

        The colors should be warm and cozy as opposed to bright and flashy.

        Exercise equipment, televisions, computers don't belong in here. If that is impossible, cover them with pretty material or a screen. You don't want to be able to see any of these items from your bed.

        Pictures of your children or family members, other than your significant other, don't belong in your bedroom either. 

        Invest in a beautiful bed and the highest count sheets you can afford.

                      You want to wake up and fall asleep seeing something beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment