Stop Searching and Start Discovering

I send my clients an intake questionnaire before our initial meeting.

One of the questions is:  What do you want to get out of coaching?

The number one answer: " I want to find my life purpose."

I respond (in session) "Where did you lose it?"

I get it. We all want to live purposeful lives. We all want that feeling of accomplishment and to feel that our being here matters. However you just can't go looking for that like you do a lost set of keys.

Your purpose never got lost. You did!

Your purpose is to be right where you are in this moment.  Let's all stop looking any farther.

I found that when I gave up the search, my life became more meaningful. Even washing dishes became purposeful.

We don't need to find a life purpose. We need to discover all of our gifts that are already here.




Blessings,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment