Tuesdays Tips: February Vacation

I chose to be at home with my children, even as a single mom. I have created a few streams of income to sustain us.

 February vacation used to mess with my flow of work until I got these things in place.

*Time spent with my kids matters most. I will not die wishing I spent more time with my children! Amen
* Get up super early and get right to work.
*Keep the work related things  to a minimum.
*Plan something fun as a family
* Kids grow up. Work can wait.

I used to beat myself up for taking February vacation sort of off. I thought it made me less of a worker bee. As the years have passed I have come to love this little break. We kind of just nestle in. I  find creative times in between the times with them  and it has all worked out.

They do grow up.

Whether big or small  the time spent with your children is never wasted time. It is God's precious time.

Room Service at a our recent get away:



Blessings,
Virginia



No comments:

Post a Comment