Friday's Feng Shui: What Are You Inviting In?

 "I just don't know where to begin."
Clients say this to me all of the time when they first begin incorporating Feng Shui  into their lives.

Clear out and clean out is the place to begin. Get rid of of clutter as your body rids itself of waste. Do it on a daily basis.

 I have been practicing and teaching Feng Shui for over 13 years and I am still cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinets and junk piles.  The energy is always flowing. There is no destination. It is a journey.


That being said, in the upcoming weeks I am going to share the  symbolism of each room in your home as well as ways to enhance the area.

The Front Door: The energy you are allowing into your home and into your life. What are you inviting in?

* In your journal answer these questions:

             What do I want to come into my life?
             What would I like to leave in my life?
              Am I open to new experiences?
             Is there something I have been longing for but it just hasn't shown up yet?
            Are opportunities opening for me?


*Make an intention: Only good enters my life.

* Keep it clutter free and snow free.
         Last year I gave upon shoveling the path to my front door. DO NOT do that.   I had to have the door replaced and opportunities were not opening for me last winter.

*If possible make the path to your door a curve instead of a straight line.

*If it is a door you rarely use. Start using it every few days.

* Make it attractive and welcoming. Use your imagination and have fun.

*Make sure the door opens all the way.






Enjoy! As always remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN Shway. Have fun making your home a mirror to your fabulous life.

Blessings,
Virginia




No comments:

Post a Comment