Friday's Feng Shui: The Heart of Your Home

The three most important guas in your home are the entry way, the kitchen and the bedroom.

Last week I shared information on the entry way.

This week's room is the kitchen.

Your kitchen is the heart of your home. 

In ancient times, the kitchen was always in the wealth area of the home. Our health is our greatest wealth and it is the kitchen that such health is sustained.

* In your journal answer these questions.

         How healthy and vibrant do I feel?
         How does money flow in my life?
         Am I happy with my current weight?
         How am I nourishing myself?
       
*Make an intention: My health and my wealth are constantly expanding.

* Keep it clean!
      I stay on top of my kitchen by cleaning it morning and night, as well as putting things away right after I use them. I also live with teenagers. Thus my kitchen isn't always pristine. Life happens. I just aim to keep it neat and the counters clear. If you only have time to clean one room, clean the kitchen.

*Don't leave knives on the counter. Store them in drawers.

* Decorate the room with bowls of fresh fruit, live plants, fresh flowers, herbs. In whatever way you can, make the room welcoming and close to nature.

*The most important element in the kitchen is the stove.  Make sure you use all of the burners and keep it clean.

Enjoy! As always, remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN Shway. Have fun making your home a mirror to your fabulous life.

Blessings,
Virginia
       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment