OVERWHELM

"Oh Dear God I am so overwhelmed." On my one day off, I have said that in my head many times.

I said it:

When I looked at the paper pile I needed to sort through.

When an email made me feel like I wasn't doing enough.

When my puppy chewed my wallet to bits.

When I was figuring out kids' schedules.

When I looked at the house projects that have yet to be done that REALLY need to be done.

When a teen of mine got snarly and I got snarlier back.

 "Dear God I am so overwhelmed."

While doing the dishes after my snarly 'not so loving mommy moment" , I prayed again. This time was different. This time I asked, "Show me where I am messing up God. Overwhelm is not yours or my plan."

I played with it a bit.

OVERWHELM:
Overloaded
Virginia
Exited the
Real
World where
Help is
Everywhere when you
Lovingly embrace
Miracles

I am heading back into the real world where help is everywhere and I lovingly embrace miracles.

Snarly and snarlier  shared a laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment