Feng Shui Friday:Finally Tackling The One Thing!

Yesterday as I was reaching for something in my office closet a box filled with pictures toppled to the floor.

I quickly grabbed them all up. Shoved them back into the box. Put the box back on the shelf and walked away.

But there was a nudge. A nudge that said," Go through them Gin Gin"

Any nudge that calls me by Dad's pet name for me makes me act.

I wrote a while back about my hoarding of pictures. You can read it here.

Yes! Some clutter is good but I really wanted to get a hold on all of these pictures.

Soo.. I decided to make them into Christmas presents. I know. I probably should have decided that back in October. I only have a few short weeks.

Regardless I began.

Beginning is all we can do.

I went through the box. I made piles.


 I marvelled at the life my children and I created. I felt happy

I only threw this much away.


I became glad that my dad too made Christmas a time to share his hoarding of pictures. Me as a newborn.



I still have to go through these to make my Christmas presents.

Clearing out is fun!

Blessings!
Virginia

Let's clear out together. Sign up for my newsletter on the top right. One lovely subscriber just got a free month of life coaching. A gift a day! xo











No comments:

Post a Comment