Regardless of Who Wins We Still Get to Choose How to Live!

Today I voted and I hope you did too.

Tomorrow we wake up to a new President of our beloved country.

It could go either way.

Every president I voted for has gotten into offfice. My odds are good.

Yet.

Tomorrow could be different.

So I made a plan

1. Regardless of the outcome, I am okay.

2.Regardless of the outcome, I  still remain in love.

3. Regardless of the outcome, I  limit my exposure to news media.

4. Regardless of the outcome, I  limit my social media.

5.Regardless of the outcome,  I  find things to appreciate.

6.Regardless of the outcome, I move in fun ways.

7.Regardless of the outcome,  I create.

8. Regardless of the outcome, I find fun ways to conect with my kiddos.

9. Regardless of the outcome, I  meditate.

10. Regardless of the outcome, I do chores.

Nothing really changes tomorrow.

We still get to choose how to live.

Live well.

Pick Happy!

Blessings,
Virginia

  


No comments:

Post a Comment