Please Try This With Me



One college love has arrived home for Thanksgiving. My other college love will arrive home tomorrow. My heart is filling up. I am feeling so blessed.

The Holidays are here. Let the joy ring out. Let the gratitiude pour. Let all miracles come true.

It all sounds perfect for me and maybe for you.

But maybe not for your neighbor.

Maybe not for the store clerk.

Maybe not for the person who just cut you off in traffic.

Maybe not for that random person with a giant smile.

Or maybe not for you.

The Holidays are loaded with the expectation of perfect joy.

Yet not everyone is experiencing joy. Many are struggling.

This Holiday Season I invite you to do this with me:

Pay attention to the person in front of you.

The person in front of you is your child, your coworker, the person in front of you in the check out line, your partner, anyone you happen to run into and especially that person you see in the mirror everyday!

Pay attention.

Then find a way you can make your interaction more loving. Find a way to bring light to everyone you  meet.

The Holiday Season is about the gift of love. Let's all spread it! One person in front of us at a time.

Blessings,
Virginia

Having a tough time this holiday season? I am offering a few discounted/sliding scale coaching packages. email me here

Sign up for my newsletter to receive my free Feng Shui Ebook.
















No comments:

Post a Comment