Do Something Special For Yourself Just Because.

I exercised at 7 a.m.

I already got outside.

Yet late this afternoon I got an urge to walk the beach.

Today was  an enormously gorgeous November day.

As a Mainer,  I know these warm, late autumn days are a gift.

I still had work to finish.

But I had no more clients. I had no pressing deadline.

 I did, however, have quite a few more things on my to do list.

A walk on the beach seemed frivolous.

 It wasn't like I could give myself a big reward for accomplishing everything I set out to do today.

For a bit I squelched my desire to be at the ocean.

Then I decided to do it.

We can do something special for ourselves just because.

We don't have to earn it to deserve it.

Mother Nature supported my decision.



Blessings,
Virginia

Sign up for my email community in the top left.
Need help taking care of you.  I would love to help email me here.







No comments:

Post a Comment