Fall Back. My Extra Hour!



Yesterday on my facebook page I asked readers to give this extra hour to YOU!

Here's how I am giving it to ME.

 Gretchen Rubin gave me this idea. If you are not reading her stuff. Read it. She is brilliant. You can find her here.

I am giving myself this extra hour to get back to my five a.m. wakeup.

I lost it back in the summer when I was waiting up late for my kids to come home.

Those kids  have been tucked away at college since September. My one at home is an early to bed guy. I have no excuse. I just seem to find things to do after nine.

 I love how I feel as the sun is rising.

I love that writing hour before my one at home wakes.

So I kept my kitchen clock on yesterday's time.

In my kitchen it is close to 8 pm.

The kitchen is the last place I am before I go to bed. The last thing I do each night is make tomorrow's coffee on the timer.

Nine is the new eight.

Ten is the new nine.

Five am is the new wakeup time. And I couldn't be more excited

Hope you made your extra hour count too!

Blessings,
Virginia

Please sign up for my email community! Would love to have you! xo









No comments:

Post a Comment