Time

When I was a mom with little ones I was always taken aback with comments like,"These are the best years of your life,"  "Enjoy them while they are little," or the all too famous, "Ha! Just wait until they become teenagers."

I vowed to never be like that when my children grew up, which at the time, seemed like an eternity away. I vowed to enjoy my children forever, even as teenagers and to never wish for days gone by.  For the most part I have.

But lately as I round the corner into the kitchen, I sometimes stop in my tracks and stare in awe.


I simply cannot wrap my head around the passing of time. I sometimes close my eyes and recall memories of the 18 years between those two pictures. I have even shed a tear or two.

                                                                         Time


No comments:

Post a Comment