Monday's Course of Miracles

My daily spiritual practice includes reading from the Course of Miracles, meditating on the day's lesson and writing in my journal. Every Monday I share the day's lesson.


               Let me NOT see myself as limited. ACIM


It is so easy to get caught up in scarcity thinking without even knowing it. After I read today's lesson, I realized my day began with scarcity thinking.

My first thought of the day," I didn't get enough sleep."

We are constantly bombarded with messages of not 'enoughness'.

Not enough money. Not enough time. Not enough weight loss or weight gain. Not enough toys.

Today's lesson erases the not enoughness. The scarcity thoughts are simply the basic fear of not being enough. But you are enough and I am enough wherever we are in this very moment.

                                                  Let me NOT see myself as limited




No comments:

Post a Comment