A word for 2014

As I was setting my intentions for 2014, I decided to look back to my intentions for 2013. It struck me that they were quite similar and I imagine they were quite similar in 2012 and 2011.

I know it doesn't take a genius to realize that most New Year's resolutions rarely come into fruition yet I wanted a guiding light entering into 2014. I wanted something to lean into for all of 2014.

Then I found this http://thedailylove.com/love-2014/ by Robert Holden, one of my favorite authors. I didn't need an entire laundry list of things I wanted to accomplish in 2014. I only needed a word.

I looked at my intentions from years gone by that kept repeating and my word for 2014 became crystal clear. 2014 is about me being BRAVE.

In the words of Brene Brown, "Courage starts when we show up and let ourselves be seen."

Hello 2014

Hello BRAVE










No comments:

Post a Comment