Fridays Feng Shui

Since the start of the year, I have been clearing out stuff. I can already really feel a shift in my energy and the excitement of something new coming in. When I get like this I want to go on a rampage through the house. I have tried that before and it NEVER works. I end up making more of a mess than I started with and I get bored with the project. So I am giving myself fifteen minutes a day. I even set the timer.

As I sort through the stuff I ask myself these questions:

1. Do I love it?

2. Do I absolutely need it?

3. How does it make me feel?

4. Do I have another one?

5. If it is broken, when will I  to fix it?

6. Is there someone in my life who would treasure it?

The process goes fairly quickly and when the buzzer goes off, I take my no longer loved things to the garage for next week's dump run.

             It feels so wonderful to only have my most treasured possessions on display  and to have space to display new treasures like this picture I took the other day.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment