Best Blogs of March



At the start of 2017, I posted a blog on my best posts of the year.  You can read it here.

I have received numerous emails from readers asking me to do more roundups so they can have a list to peruse.

You ask.

I answer.

Here is a list of the most liked March blog posts since 2013.

March 2013:

Making March Meaningful

Such great memories here. It is no wonder why so many loved it. He was so little. Now he is so big!! This is a funny post. Read to the end!

March 2014:

Being Brave

     Brave is being here NOW just as you are.

March 2015:

Feng Shui Friday

Want more abundance in your life? This post is about enhancing your abundance using the bagua map. I have a free e book /course on the bagua map that you can have when you sign up to my email community. This is one of the lessons.

March 2016:

Stop Searching and Start Discovering

Looking for your life purpose? Look no more. 


So that's the March roundup.

Happy reading.

Many blessings,
Virginia

Sign up on the top right to receive your free Feng Shui course.



   

3 comments:

  1. The round ups are great! So amazing to look back over time and reflect on the journey. It is also insightful as the wisdom resonates even stronger and clearer.
    Thank you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoyed them. You are welcome. Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moreover, 96% said they would rehash the procedure. "Coaching produces learning and lucidity for forward activity with a pledge to quantifiable results," per ICF. Cavan Therapeutic

    ReplyDelete