Love

I divorced my husband after 17 years of marriage and became a single mother of three children under 8. My mother died the following year after a long battle with Alzheimers. Three years later my father died, within days of being diagnosed with cancer.

My father's death was the impervial straw that broke the camel's back and I fell apart. I felt lost, scared and so very alone in the world. In my heart and mind  I felt LOVE had left me.

However, through the help of an amazing therapist and coach, through my own prayer and meditation and through my journey through the grief, I was able to slowly unwrap the gift of loss:

                                                 Love is always loving you.
                                                        -H.W.L. Poonja

I never lost love. Love was always and will always be inside of myself just as it is inside of you. The love my ex husband and I shared will never go away. It simply changed form. The love my parents have for me will never go away either. In fact, somedays I feel their love for me more than when they were on earth.

Nothing outside of ourselves can never change the truth. We are all love. Love is loving you and me right now regardless of any outside force.

Need some help tapping into your own radiant love. I would be honored to help. virginiamccormack05@gmail.com 
Blessings,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment