Friday's Feng Shui

I teach courses on Feng Shui and I also incorporate it in my coaching practice and in my own life. It is a wonderful tool in creating a more tranquil and enjoyable life. I am dedicating Friday's blog to all things Feng Shui.

This is the sixth of the nine lesson Bagua Map Course. The bagua map shows where the nine ares of your life(guas) are located in your home. Each lesson I give you tips on how to enhance one of the guas. This week I will cover Fame and Reputation.


The Fame and Reputation area is the rear middle section of your home. This gua has to do with your authenticity and your integrity. How are you portraying yourself to the world? Does that portrayal reflect your true nature?


Ways to enhance this area;
* Always start with an intention. I am in the process of redoing this area of my home. As I work on it I say, "I am ready to show the world who I am."
* Clean and declutter.
*Symbols or a display of your accomplishments.
*Symbols of your goals and aspirations.
*The color red.

My Fame and reputation area juts out the back of my home as a screened porch and a deck. My life is changing and intuitively I knew this area needed to change as well. Right now it is totally empty except for a few of these beauties.





Deciding what to put in here is so much fun and the view is pretty incredible as well.


Have fun. Remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN shway. Enjoy making your home a mirror of your wonderful life.

Blessings,
Virginia





\

No comments:

Post a Comment