Voting for LOVE

I will be voting today and I sincerely hope you will be too. I am honored to live in a country where I am allowed to vote. I'm honored to live in a country where it is okay for you and I to be voting differently.

This is the seventh Pesidential election that I have had the honor of casting my vote. This time, however, my vote feels more powerful and more poignant.  The difference isn't due to the popular stance of picking one side and hating the other.  I haven't taken that route. This vote is so poignant and powerful because I am voting with love in my heart. Love for those who choose to vote as I do as well as love to those who chose to vote differently than me.

In the big picture of life who you choose to vote for and who I choose to vote for doesn't change the one fundamental truth:You and I are both children of God as are all of the candidates.

                      GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE EMBRACES ALL POLITICAL PARTIES

Blessings,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment