Gratitude

It is November already. The days are starting to get shorter. The air is turning cooler. The leaves are finishing up their glorious color festival and like the perennials in my garden, I can feel myself going deeper to nourish my spirit.

The Holidays have yet to rev up the atmosphere and before they do I invite you to humble yourself into gratitude.

I have found that a spirit of gratitude changes lives. In many ways it has changed mine. Times when I am nervous about paying bills, I am grateful for the bills I can pay and  and all of the other ways I am abundant. Times when I am scared I remember all of the times I overcame obstacles and am grateful. Being outdoors and being grateful for the air on your face, the color of the trees the brightness of the sun can lighten any mood.

Live today saying thank you for every thing, and  every person that shows up.

Blessings in gratitude,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment