Don't Go Back to Sleep




            How you celebrate your waking moments sets the tone for your entire day. 


My morning routine includes:

* A few moments of being grateful while still in bed,

 * Savoring my morning coffee outdoors, in all weather

* Reading A Course in Miracles

 * Meditating

*Exercising

* Spending a few moments with my loved ones

These rituals set my day up for success. I know this because on days I have been 'too busy', I am a grouchy mess of a woman.

I look forward to the morning.  Other than an occasional wanting to sleep a bit longer,  I thoroughly enjoy the self nurturing that I give myself each morning.

Some of the best writing I have done was written in the morning. And it is during the quiet of the morning that I receive inspiration and answers to questions that have been on my mind.

Rumi was right. The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you.Don't go back to sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment