Inspiration From a Mud Puddle

I take a picture everyday as a way to help me look at the world in a more loving way.  I often take pictures in my own yard because in the words of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz,

If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again I won't look further than my back yard because if it isn't there I never really lost it to begin with.



 My back yard picture was NOT inspiring. In fact it was quite depressing.



Then I adjusted my looking and my picture came out as this:

                             How we choose to see things makes all the difference in the world.

We all have mud puddles in our lives and every moment isn't always sunshine and roses.However even in the ugliness we can choose to find beauty right where we are.

                           Even mud puddles can be gorgeous we when look at them differently.












No comments:

Post a Comment