Feng Shui Friday: An Outdoor Room

The bagua map teaches that all areas of your home symbolize an area of your life.



Not all houses are built with perfect lines and thus many times areas are extended to the outdoors. As I've mentioned, my home has a screened porch jutting out the back middle. Thus both my love and marriage gua and my abundant blessings gua are out doors. I have enhanced those areas on the adjacent inside walls as well as outdoors.

I decided to up the game and give a face lift to the love and marriage gua, which is where we have a fire pit.

As always I started with an intentions, "Love surrounds me at all times."

Then I raked and cleaned out the debris I never picked up before the winter set in. Yes even Feng Shui experts are human.

A strong teenager, many rocks, a few bags of mulch, a string of Christmas lights and my favorite outdoor furniture resulted in this.




We discovered this rock. Serendipity.


Remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN Shway. Have fun making your home a mirror to your wonderful life.
Blessings,
Virginia

I am having so much fun helping clients use the tools of Feng Shui. If you want to join the Fun email me at virginiamccormack05@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment