Friday's Feng Shui Is Back

I teach courses on Feng Shui and I also incorporate it in my coaching practice. It is a wonderful tool in creating a more tranquil life.

This is the ninth and final Bagua Map lesson. The bagua map shows you where the nine areas of your life (guas) are located within your home. In each lesson I give you tips on how to enhance one of your guas. This lesson explores the Love and Marriage gua which is located in the farthest right corner of your home.



Love/Marriage is a no brainer as defined by the general population. Yet I invite you to explore it further than Hallmark. Love for yourself sustains you way more than heart shaped boxes and diamonds.

A deep love for yourself means you stop beating yourself up. You celebrate your successes, even the small ones. You honor your voice and your unique way of seeing and being in the world. Most importantly you treat yourself as love itself because,

You Are Love

When enhancing this area try this:

* Always start with an intention. I like this simple prayer, " Dear God show me how to love myself more so I can show up to life as love"

* Keep it clean and get rid of the clutter.

* Pinks and reds are great colors for this area

* Make sure the decor is  in pairs.

This area is outside of my home. I marked the corner by burying a rose quartz. In that area is our fire pit.



Because it is outside, I enhanced the wall adjacent to the area by painting it pink and hanging this picture.



Remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN Shway. Have fun making your home a mirror to your wonderful life.
With Love,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment