Friday's Feng Shui

I teach courses on Feng Shui and I also incorporate it in my coaching practice and in my own life. It is a wonderful tool in creating a more tranquil life.

This is the eighth of the nine lesson Bagua Map Course. The bagua map shows you where the nine areas of our life(guas) are located within your home. Each lesson I give you tips on how to enhance one of the guas. This lesson explores the Creativity/Children gua, which is located in the right center of your home.



Creativity/ Children gua is all about being playful in your life. It is an area that  supports your children, pets and even your inner child.  Being creative is as important to the soul as breathing is to the body. If your life is feeling short on playtime this is a great room to enhance.

Here are some hints:

*Always start with an intention. Just the other day as I was cleaning this room I said,"My life keeps getting more fun as I age."

*Clean and declutter this area.

*Use cheerful colors.

*Pictures of your children and/or pictures of yourself when you were you were a child.

*Fun and whimsical symbols

*Some white and some metal.

This is a busy room in my home. Laundry/bathroom/coat closets/ craft closet and sports equipment storage all happen in here.



I just love all of the colors (As well as the fact that I used up three almost empty paint cans)



I am a picture hoarder. Showcasing photos is one of my favorite activities.



I found this bank at a thrift shop. It makes me smile.



Remember Feng Shuii is pronounced FUN Shway. Have fun making your home a mirror to your wonderful life.
Blessings,
Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment