Love

I locked myself in my office late this morning to attend to some much needed paper work. Paper work that has been placed on the back burner since school got out back in June. The lapse of time and my procrastination made a fairly simple task quite mind boggling. Instead of simply plowing through I found myself going further and further into negative self talk.

My thoughts went something along the lines of, "Why did you put this off?" "You should have done this sooner." My self judgment was brutal.

Then as if by some telepathic intuitive knowing my daughter came into my office with, "I made this for you. I love you mom."

                                                 Fresh Veggie & Cheese Omelette
                                                                YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment