Mud Season of the Soul

I can feel spring in the air and in my spirit. The days are warmer. I had to pull off layers during today's run. The snow is melting. I feel a bit lighter.
I see grass on many lawns, mine included.
My daffodils that I dug out of the snow are getting taller.

 No doubt about it, spring is on her way.

Even with spring about to burst, to the human eye, the landscaope looks dull. Mud, puddles,  brown snow and last fall's forgotten clean up litter the landscape.

 It all looks quite ugly.

I feel it in myself. I have lovingly witnessed it in others

Right beside the hope of spring sits a tad bit of  the ugly we would like to ignore.

Yet there it is.

I say embrace it. Love it and play with it in the best way you know how. 



Blessings,
Virginia
Let's make mud into blesssings. virginiamccormack05@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment