Friday's Feng Shui:Two Super Powers

I am dedicating Friday's blog to all things Feng Shui. I love utilizing Feng Shui in my own life and in my coaching practice.

Last week I wrote about clutter. Please know, ridding our homes/minds/hearts of clutter is no different than how our body rids itself of waste. It is a daily practice.

Our homes have two super powers. The two places that crave the most attention are the entry ways and the bedroom. These super powers let the energy in our home and  let us rejuvenate every cell in our body. Front doors and bedrooms matter!

Suggestions:
    Doorway:
 Do whatever you can with whatever you have to make your entry ways sparkle.
 Put something in the color scheme of reds in your doorway.
 Make a curve or turn with plants or rocks or (again) with what ever you have for the entrance. Try to make sure there is no straight line to your door.

   Bedroom:
Make your bed.
Make it beautiful in any way you can.
Get rid of all electronics, exercise equipment or anything work related. If this cannot be done, cover them with a pretty blanket or a pretty something.
Put a plant in there.
My personal favorite: Fresh flowers in my bedroom at all times.




To my front door in the summer with my thumb blocking the road. AHHH!


No comments:

Post a Comment