Mondays Course in Miracles

    


Today I added an extra meditation, prayer and journal time because it was ONE of those days.

I have a broken dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. I had figured it all out and was feeling good about my plan. Then I couldn't find the check that was going to help with that plan. I freaked. I got angry at myself. I scoured every corner of the house. I cried.

Then I found this: 

I am not a victim of the world I see..ACIM

The check has yet to be found but I have a plan.

I had a blast taking senior pictures of my Alex. I have no idea how the years passed so quickly yet I know they have been the best. Life is good.
.







 

1 comment:

  1. How many of you go to your job and are on auto pilot, going through the motions, with your only awareness of time being when the day is done and you are free to go home?
    etc

    ReplyDelete