Feng Shui Friday

I teach courses on Feng Shui and I also incorporate it in my coaching practice and in my own home. It is a wonderful tool in creating a more tranquil and enjoyable life. I am dedicating Friday's blog to all things Feng Shui.

This is the fourth week of the nine week Bagua Map Course. The Bagua map shows where the nine areas of your life(guas) are located in your home. Each week I will give you tips on how to enhance one of the guas in your home. This week I will cover Journey Career.




The Journey Career gua is located in the front center of your home. Do you feel like you are living a purposeful life? Are you longing to fill your soul with passionate work? This is the place to go.

Ways to enhance this area.
*Start with an intention. I say, "God is always leading me in the right direction."
* Clean and declutter to bring energy into the room.
*The color black. It doesn't have to be the entire room. Even a black frame would do.
*Pictures of water.
*A mirror.

My journey career area is my living room. When you walk in you see this, one of my favorite spots in Maine. I took this photo. Art that you create has more Feng Shui energy than any art you could buy.


This saying also hangs in my living room. Not only does it have black in it, but it also is the perfect mantra for my chosen journey.

Have fun. Remember Feng Shui is pronounced FUN shway.. Enjoy making your home a mirror of your wonderful life.
Blessings,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment