Feng Shui Friday: The Clutter Within




There are random piles in my office.
The dishes are not getting done.
Laundry is piling up.
Garden flowers are wilting in thirst.
Papers are overflowing.

I am off of my game.

I understand the negative effects that clutter can have on your psyche.

Yet

The clutter of my life is invading fast and furiously.

I could tackle it all.

But in a few days it would be back.

I know this because the outward clutter is a symbol of my inside clutter.

Yes outer order brings inner calm. However sometimes outer chaos means inner chaos.

The cure for that.

Time ALONE.

I took a day off and found my slice of heaven where tourists don't visit.

I cleaned my inner clutter.

invite you to try it.

Give yourself time to relax.

Life will wait while you regroup.

And then you will be ready to tackle the outside clutter!

Many Blessings,

Virginia



                



No comments:

Post a Comment